China magnesium alloy die-casting thixotropic helmets
- CNC Machining of Magnesium Alloy Casting Bicycle Frame
- The increasing use of CNC in the industry requires personnel who understand and can prepare the procedures that guide the machine tool to produce parts in the desired shape and accuracy. Magnesium alloy is a relatively active metal alloy material, and the manufacturing equipment and the environment have higher requirements, which leads to the high cost of this material during production, and the produced bicycle frame is lighter in weight. Rigidity is better. Under the conditions of the same volume,...
- Customized foundry electric bicycle parts magnesium alloy wheels
- Magnesium alloys are well-known for being the lightest structural alloys. They are made of magnesium, the lightest structural metal, mixed with other metal elements to improve their physical properties. These elements include manganese, aluminum, zinc, silicon, copper, zirconium, and rare-earth metals. Some of the magnesium’s favorable properties include low specific gravity and a high strength-to-weight ratio. As a result, the material lends itself to a range of automotive, aerospace, industrial, electronic, biomedical, and commercial applications. Magnesium alloys are materials of...
- ¿Qué hay de los cascos tixotrópicos de fundición a presión de aleación de magnesio?
- A helmet is a tool to protect the head. From 2020, the traffic law stipulates that riding a motorcycle without a helmet will be punished. Usually, people resist wearing helmets because they are heavy. Manufacturers are now applying magnesium alloys to make helmets lighter. The magnesium alloy die-casting thixotropic helmet is lighter than other materials. It can not only solve some of the existing shortcomings, but also has a good impact buffering effect, and is comfortable to wear, wash and...