Do you know about magnesium alloys? Have you ever used magnesium alloy products? We are a Magnesium touch-shaped UAV shell production company, we are the leading company in the industry, and we can provide you with the best quality products and services. We can also offer you a variety of housing for any application. We are always innovating and expanding our products to provide the best experience for our customers.
What is thixotropy
Thixoforming is an innovative and environmentally friendly magnesium forming method.
Thixotropic molding is the injection molding of semi-molten (thixotropic) magnesium alloys.
Magnesium chips made by cutting magnesium alloys are heated in the cylinder of a molding machine and injection-molded into a mold as-is without exposure to the atmosphere.
Advantages of magnesium thixotropy
Compared to engineering plastics and die casting, magnesium thermoforming produces thinner, lighter, stronger parts. The process also offers many cost advantages over other production methods. These advantages include higher product yield, longer tool life, lower cost of ownership, and process consistency.
Other benefits of magnesium:
High strength to weight ratio
good heat transfer characteristics
Higher temperature applications than plastics
Easier to recycle than plastic
Excellent damping capacity
As a Magnesium touch-shaped UAV shell production company, we have always been committed to providing customers with high-quality products and services. To better meet the needs of customers, we constantly improve our production technology and equipment.
Our company has a wide range of products, including magnesium thixotropic drone casings, which are widely used in various fields. We have a team of professional technicians and workers who have many years of experience in manufacturing magnesium thixotropic drone casings. We have strict quality control procedures to ensure our products meet the highest standards.
We are confident that our products will meet your needs and expectations. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to contact us. We look forward to serving you in the future.
- Looking for Magnesium touch-shaped UAV shell production com…
- Do you know about magnesium alloys? Have you ever used magnesium alloy products? We are a Magnesium touch-shaped UAV shell production company, we are the leading company in the industry, and we can provide you with the best quality products and services. We can also offer you a variety of...
- How to Choose the Right OEM Die-casting Service Metal Parts
- When looking for a die-casting service for metal parts, it's important to choose the right one. There are many factors to consider. What is OEM die-casting service? OEM die-casting service is a process that uses a mold to create a metal part. The metal part is created by injecting molten...
- Magnesium Alloy: Benefits, Properties, and Applications
- Magnesium alloys have been gaining popularity in various industries due to their remarkable properties and benefits. In this article, we will discuss what magnesium alloys are, their properties, and the applications where they are commonly used. What is Magnesium Alloy? Magnesium alloy is a metal alloy composed of magnesium...
- Wide application of magnesium alloy die castings
- Magnesium alloys are lighter engineered metal materials. It has good specific strength and specific stiffness. It is especially suitable for the manufacture of engineering structural parts that require light weight, high strength, shock absorption and noise reduction, and shell parts that require a certain strength. Magnesium alloys have the advantages...
- Application of Magnesium Alloy Material in Die Casting Die …
- Magnesium cast metal Magnesium is strong, hard, and fully recyclable, making it the ideal alloy to save weight when you don't want to sacrifice durability. Looking for Lightweight Die Castings? Talk to our engineering team about how to utilize magnesium. Advantages of Magnesium Die Castings There are many benefits to...
- Application of Die-cast Metal Parts of Magnesium Alloy Rigi…
- The density of magnesium alloy is 1.7, which is only 21% of steel and 60% of aluminum alloy. The advantages of light weight are very obvious. In addition, magnesium alloys have a series of advantages. In bicycle applications, they have high rigidity and high bending resistance; excellent shock absorption, and...
- Chinese die-casting and non-ferrous foundry enterprises are…
- With the advantages of China's non-ferrous metal storage capacity and the improvement of die-casting technology and industrial upgrading, Chinese die-casting enterprises are scrambling to embark on the road of globalization. Due to the excellent quality, good supporting services and affordable prices of Chinese products, China has established long-term and stable...
- Understand the benefits of magnesium-aluminum alloy auto pa…
- Learn about the applications of magnesium and aluminum alloys in the automotive industry Of course, light vehicles are more fuel efficient than heavy vehicles. Research has shown that global energy consumption can be greatly reduced by using light-duty vehicles, which are said to be achievable with an average weight of...
- Magnesium thixomolding parts UAV housing
- Bicycles for Children Kids Bikes for 3-16 years old Child /OEM Baby Children Cycle Kids Mountain Bicycles 2022
- High precision magnesium thixomolding components UAV cover
- Custom-made thixomolding parts UAV components with CNC machining &surface treatment
- Magnesium alloy Thixomolding power batter housing
- Magnesium alloy rigid fork for bicycle -customized die casting metal parts