China CNC machining factory
- Sustainability at the Core of Die Casting Mold Company’s Manufacturing Practices
- The Die Casting Mold Company is committed to sustainability, and this commitment is reflected in all aspects of its manufacturing practices. Here are some of the ways in which the company prioritizes sustainability: Use of Sustainable Materials: The Die Casting Mold Company selects materials that are sustainable and environmentally friendly, such as recycled metals and plastics. Energy Efficiency: The company invests in energy-efficient equipment and technology to minimize its carbon footprint and reduce energy consumption. Waste Reduction:...
- Advantages of Looking for magnesium alloy thixotropic parts
- Today we think of aluminum as a lightweight material, but what if we told you that there is a material that is 30% lighter than aluminum? higher specific stiffness For bars of the same weight and width, magnesium is 18 times harder than steel and twice as hard as aluminum. In practice, it is not always possible to increase the section thickness to these levels. With just a slight increase in section, the redesigned part can be 20-25% lighter than...
- what is the magnesium alloy ignition lock weight?
- Magnesium alloy die-casting automobile customized product -- ignition lock material：AZ91D weight: 0.5kg machine: cold chamber diecasting
- Strongest lightest magnesium alloy metal, made by liquid foring machine
- We currently have three machines with a maximum volume of 800 tons, which is the equipment independently developed by our factory, liquid die forging equipment, and obtained a patent, which solves the problem of lack of this technical equipment in China. It has a secondary pressurization, multi-cylinder extrusion device , With the advantage of sufficient exhaust, the product has small air tightness, dense and delicate surface, strong rigidity and not easy to break, which can significantly increase the strength of...
- Magnesium alloy thixotropic parts
- How can magnesium alloy thixotropic parts improve manufacturing efficiency and quality? Thixotropic parts are those that have a thick consistency when at rest, but a liquid consistency when in motion. This makes them ideal for use in manufacturing, as they can be easily injected into molds, and will not lose their shape when in use. Magnesium alloy thixotropic parts are becoming increasingly popular in the manufacturing industry, as they offer a number of advantages over traditional manufacturing methods. First, magnesium...
- thixomolding process manufacturer in China
- Thixomolding Process Manufacturer in China is a professional company that supplies thixomolding services and products. Our company has a strong technical force and advanced equipment. We are committed to providing customers with high quality products and services. What is thixomolding? Thixomolding is a metal-forming process that uses a viscous liquid to produce near-net shape parts from metal powders. In thixomolding, a thin metal wire is fed into a die where it is quickly solidified to form a small slug. The...