Die casting mold
- Magnesium Alloy: Benefits, Properties, and Applications
- Magnesium alloys have been gaining popularity in various industries due to their remarkable properties and benefits. In this article, we will discuss what magnesium alloys are, their properties, and the applications where they are commonly used. What is Magnesium Alloy? Magnesium alloy is a metal alloy composed of magnesium and other metals such as aluminum, zinc, copper, and rare earth elements. Magnesium alloys are known for their lightweight, high strength, and excellent corrosion resistance. They are commonly used in...
- Our alluminium alloy batteryhousing is designed to work with EV
- Our #batteryhousing is designed to work with #EV. The customer are impressed with our product quality, so they ordered again🤝.It is only weight 5.3kg， which can achieve lightweight. This part is made with aluminum alloy by #diecasting process, we help our customer to optimize the structure according to #dfm.
- Application of Magnesium Alloy Material in Die Casting Die Foundry
- Magnesium cast metal Magnesium is strong, hard, and fully recyclable, making it the ideal alloy to save weight when you don't want to sacrifice durability. Looking for Lightweight Die Castings? Talk to our engineering team about how to utilize magnesium. Advantages of Magnesium Die Castings There are many benefits to casting with magnesium. Magnesium is not only the lightest of all structural materials, but also has an excellent stiffness and strength-to-weight ratio. In addition, it has excellent EMI and RFI...
- What is OEM High Pressure Die Casting Magnesium Alloy Frame, why choose Magnesium Alloy Frame
- Today we think of aluminum as a lightweight material, but what if we told you that there is a material that is 30% lighter than aluminum? Probably one of the best materials for car frames. As the world strives to reduce emissions and improve the performance of lightweight materials used in vehicles, magnesium alloy materials may play a key role. If your project requires a lightweight die casting with an excellent strength-to-weight ratio, magnesium die casting is the logical choice....
- what is cold chamber die casting? And why it is widely used in die-casting industry?
- Cold-chamber die-casting is that the robotic arm pours the molten metal liquid into the injection chamber by feeding the soup from the middle of the machine through a spoon, and then uses the injection piston (hammer) to push the metal liquid into the mold at high speed, while maintaining a certain pressure. A casting equipment that cools and solidifies to obtain finished products. His advantage is that it does not need manual reclaiming and has a high degree of automation....
- The first large scale 27 5″ magnesium alloy ebike frame in the world
- As the company which is excellent in one-piece diecasting craft, our product 27.5” Integrated Casting e-bike frame had won the award of " IMA’s 79th Annual World Magnesium Conference". This was the second time we won the award. The first time is in 2018. Since the IMA had eatablished over thirty years, Chinese company had won sixteen times. Our company was eatablished for four years and won the award twice. We are really thankful for the recognition of our work....