magnesium alloy auto dashboard
- How to Choose the Right OEM Die-casting Service Metal Parts
- When looking for a die-casting service for metal parts, it's important to choose the right one. There are many factors to consider. What is OEM die-casting service? OEM die-casting service is a process that uses a mold to create a metal part. The metal part is created by injecting molten metal into a mold and allowing it to solidify. The metal part is then ejected from the mold. What are the benefits of using an OEM die-casting service? There are...
- china high pressure die casting dies manufacturer
- China is a leading country in the production of high pressure die casting dies. The dies are used to produce metal parts and components for a variety of industries. The quality and accuracy of the dies is critical to the success of the manufacturing process. What are high pressure die casting dies? Die casting dies are an important part of the die casting process. They are used to create the mold that the molten metal will be poured into to...
- magnesium aluminum alloy castings
- Magnesium alloys are mixtures of magnesium (the lightest structural metal) with other metals (called alloys), usually aluminum, zinc, manganese, silicon, copper, rare earths, and zirconium. Magnesium alloys have a hexagonal lattice structure, which affects the basic properties of these alloys. Plastic deformation of the hexagonal lattice is more complex than that of cubic lattice metals such as aluminum, copper, and steel; therefore, magnesium alloys are often used as casting alloys. Aluminum is very stable, inexpensive, and due to its sturdiness,...