magnesium-aluminum alloy die casting supplier
- Magnesium alloys are lighter engineered metal materials. It has good specific strength and specific stiffness. It is especially suitable for the manufacture of engineering structural parts that require light weight, high strength, shock absorption and noise reduction, and shell parts that require a certain strength. Magnesium alloys have the advantages of low melting point, low specific heat, and fast filling speed. It is ideal for forming using modern die casting techniques. With the development of modern science and technology and...
- Magnesium alloy rigid fork for bicycle -customized die casting metal parts
- Advantage of magnesium alloy die castings: Lighter than aluminium die-castings , less expensive than carbon fiber High strength, good elastic modulus, wear-resisting Good damping performance, absorb the vibration of impact greatly Higher production efficiencey, lower cost Exceptional castability , all-in-one piece, no welding joint Eco-friendly,100% recyclable
- World Automotive Parts Magnesium Die Casting Market 2020-2025 – ResearchAndMarkets.com
- The global automotive parts magnesium die casting market is expected to register a CAGR of 9.55% during the forecast period. The market studied is primarily driven by the expanding automotive market, increasing penetration of magnesium die casting parts in industrial machinery, growing electric mobility, and the employment of magnesium cast for powertrain and housing parts of automobiles. The implementation of stringent emission norms by several countries and regions is propelling the growth of the market. Reducing the vehicle...